The MKEfoodies Cookies for Kids’ Cancer Bake Sale & Silent Auction took place this past Saturday at the Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery. It was a crisp winter day, so the Best Place provided a pleasantly warm respite for all the great people who came out to make a difference in the lives of children. There were sweet treats, big hearts, and plenty of great stories shared among those who attended.
Thanks to the generosity of our 30+ bakers and awesome volunteers we were able to raise over $1200 for Cookies for Kids' Cancer.
Thank you, Milwaukee!
You are The Best Kind of Cookies!
Check out this awesome recap of the FoodFightMKE cookie decorating table at the event!
Thanks also go out to all the businesses who supported our efforts, including:
- Best Place at the Historic Pabst Brewery (for generously hosting the event)
- Rishi Tea (for vats of delicious chai tea at the event)
- Stone Creek Coffee (for free coffee for our bake sale patrons)
- Yelp Milwaukee (for advertising and moral support)
- OnMilwaukee.com (for advertising our event)