THAT SAID, if you RSVP'd and your plans change, please be respectful & cancel your reservation to open up a slot for someone else. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions) Thanks!
Join MKEfoodies and Slow Food Wisconsin Southeast for a showcase of local food and beverages at the Iron Horse Hotel.
Guests will enjoy:
- Complimentary food samples and snacks.
- One complimentary glass of Farmland red or white wine or a local beer.
- Cash bar with drink specials.
- Guided kitchen tours at 5:30, 5:40, and at 5:50 pm. Tours will be first-come first-serve, and will be limited to 5-6 guests at a time, so plan to arrive early!
- Chef talk with Food & Beverage Director, Scott Pampeau, from 6:30-7pm.
This event is FREE. But, we do ask that you bring a $5 (or more) cash donation to benefit our charity of the month -- Slow Food Wisconsin Southeast.
Slow Food WISE seeks to reconnect Americans with the people, traditions, plants, animals, fertile soils and waters that produce our food. They work to inspire a transformation in food policy, production practices and market forces to ensure equity, sustainability and pleasure in the food we eat… in essence, food that is Good, Clean and Fair.
For more information, visit slowfoodwise.org
Spots are limited for this special event. So sign up now! And spread the word to your friends.
Please use #MKEfoodiesLocal in your tweets!