This family friendly destination features convenient free parking, a playground for the kids, shaded picnic area, and a scenic view of the Estabrook park falls.
DATE: Sunday, August 26th
TIME: 1pm - 6pm
LOCATION: Estabrook Park Biergarten
Specials and activities will include:
- Brats and burgers from Red Meat Market
- Veggie burgers
- Sprouted grain buns from Cybros - The Sprouted Bakehouse
- Smoked sweet corn on the cob
- $6 half-liters and $11 liters of beer, along with wine for purchase will be available**
- Stone Creek cold brew coffee samples
- Sneak preview and samples of menu items from Chef Aaron Patin of Stone Creek Coffee
Protein, buns, and condiments will be provided. Please bring an appetizer, snack, side dish, or dessert to pass.
Picnic tables will be available. Feel free to bring yard games (Bocci ball, yard darts, bean bag toss, etc.) and lawn chairs or blankets, if desired. You may also bring pint glasses, Bier steins, or wine glasses with you to avoid the glassware deposit (see above).
We also ask that you bring a $5 cash donation for the Fondy Food Center/Fondy Market whose mission is to bring affordable, delicious, locally grown produce to Milwaukee's North Side. For more information, visit http://www.fondymarket.org