Our most delicious event of the year is back!
Get ready for the Walker's Point Food Crawl, a walking (and eating) tour of Milwaukee's most hoppin' foodie neighborhood.
Venues for this year's crawl include:
- Black Sheep
- Blue Jacket
- Central Standard Craft Distillery
- Chez Jacques
- Clock Shadow Creamery
- Indulgence Chocolatiers
- Purple Door Ice Cream
- Screaming Tuna Sushi & Asian Bistro
- Steny's Tavern
- Wayward Kitchen Co.
- Zak's Cafe Milwaukee
NEW in 2015: You can be a VIP!
VIP tickets offer you three benefits:
- Early entry for the food crawl (and an extra hour of eating)
- A swag bag filled with great offers and promotions from neighborhood establishments and partners,
- Access for two to our Bloody Mary Happy Hour (available this year only for VIPs), sponsored by Great Lakes and Central Standard Distilleries.
Silver Plate includes seven small plates for $50*
VIP Silver tickets for $60*
Gold Plate includes 12 small plates for $80*
VIP Gold tickets for $90*
*Not that hungry? As usual, you can always choose to divide the vouchers/tickets between multiple guests.
To preserve a quality experience for everyone, this event WILL BE CAPPED. So, buy your tickets while they last. VIP tickets are limited to 50 tickets at each level.