When? Saturday, June 1, 2013 from 11am - 4pm
Attendees will have the opportunity to stroll through the Historic Walker's Point neighborhood at their own pace tasting delicious small plates from some of Milwaukee's finest restaurants and food venues. Participating restaurants include:
- Atomic Chocolate & Times Square Pizza
- Circa 1880
- Chez Jacques
- Clock Tower Creamery
- Industri Cafe
- Indulgence Chocolatiers
- Milwaukee Brewing Company
- The Noble
- Philly Way
- Purple Door Ice Cream
- Steny's Bar & Grill
- Zak's Cafe
New this year! We'll be hosting a bloody Mary promo for guests who arrive between 11am - 11:30am for the crawl. For each admission sold, attendees will be eligible for one free bloody Mary from the participating restaurant of their choice.
Silver Plate admission - includes 8 small plates for $50
Gold Plate admission - includes 14 small plates for $75
Follow details on Twitter by watching hashtag #mkefoodcrawl !
- Suggestions for safe, free and low-cost parking options will be made to you at the time of purchase.
- Upon check-in, attendees will receive their small plate vouchers and a map of participating restaurants, which span one-mile stretch of Walker's Point, concentrated on South 2nd Street
- Although beverages are not included with the cost of the ticket, restaurants will be offering drink specials for attendees.
- A variety of plates will be designed by the participating restaurants – a list of offerings will be provided 2 days prior to the event via email to all pre-registrants.
Milwaukee Food Tours